Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Kinda Bad and The Very Good

First off, I'd like to apologize to our readers (both of you!) for the long hiatus. I've had a lot of irons in the ol' fire and thepadfather hasn't wanted anything to do with sports in general since- well, you know... Anyway, here's what I was gonna say:

Our plans were set. This summer was definitely the summer that we were gonna pack it all up, kiss this hellhole goodbye, and take up residence in San Diego County. This was still the official plan until last Saturday- at which time an old acquaintance of mine offered me the vacant room in the tattoo shop he co-owns. Oh fuck yeah! This opportunity is the culmination of every bit of dreaming I've done since I was five years old. The plan has now been revised to bump the move back a year until I'm at the next level and fully established. I never thought I'd be so stoked to not be moving to San Diego. Life is good...

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi TTG! I didn't forget you were here, but I took a bit of a sports blog break this winter. However, with spring training ramping up, I was back on Gaslamp and then remembered your spot in the innertubes. I'm adding you to my google reader so I dont' miss a thing anymore :-)

Man! Sorry you aren't coming to San Diego yet, but it sounds like it's for a very good reason! Make the most of it.