Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ellipsis...

What an absolutely brutal game if you're a Browns fan. I can only imagine how distraught my brother-in-law is right now and frankly, I'm glad this is the one Sunday I'm not watching the game over at their house- I'm sure it's an absolute funeral scene. It also makes me glad I'm not a die-hard football fan. I dwell on Padres losses until they win and I can't imagine waiting a week or even two weeks for the first shot at redemption. I mean, I get pissed when the Mountaineers lose but it doesn't stay with me. Now, the Rich Rodriguez thing? Yeah, I'll hold onto that 'til the day I die. I was telling jbro12 the other day that I've always hated Ohio State more than any other program but now I hope they kick the shit out of their arch-nemesis Michigan in every sport, every time out... As you probably noticed, the poll is readable now. I'll count that as my one accomplishment for the day. For the record, it allows multiple answers... SHIT! INTERCEPTED IN THE END ZONE?!?! What the hell is wrong with Derek Anderson? This is just getting worse and worse... Finally, Happy Festivus to everybody. Go gather your loved ones for the airing of grievances...

5 comments:

thepadfather said...

try being a dolphin fan. winless in the last three weeks of last season and the first 13 weeks of this season i was distraught for a long time thank god for brian billick what a moron.

TTG said...

Nice choice on the handle. That's definitely the best.

TTG said...

Aw, look, the Dolphins scored. How cute.

JBRO12 said...

Yeah! A shout-out in just the second post!

Baseball losses feel different- I get pissed when the Pads lose, but at the end of the day, I know they will get another shot the next night. When the Buckeyes lose- I feel like shit until at least the next Saturday.

thepadfather said...

At least we held them to 28 points today. moral victory in my eyes