Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just what the world needed...

If I were saying that out loud, you'd sense the sarcasm. The world doesn't need another Padres blog; we've already got Gaslamp Ball. This is my attempt at something a little different; a bit more self-centered and definately less focused. This is intended more as a "what's on my mind right now" kind of thing rather than being tailored toward one particular audience- i.e.: if you're a Padres fan, you might have to sift through some crap you don't care about. I guess I just wanted to create a place where just about anything can be said without fear of irrelevance. Have at it in the comments department; I welcome open debate and don't mind (wait, strike that, encourage) any sort of obscenity and off-the-wall lunacy...

3 comments:

Winfields Ghost said...

You're right. There is WAY too much focus over at GLB...

sdsuaztec4 said...

You can't read the damn poll.

SammyG said...

great sdsuatec4 is going to be defending Clemens on this blog also.